November 21, 2017 at 12:57 am #845
Hi all our customer,
Thanks for choosing our product!
Here is topic to help us listing all bugs from theme or suggestion new features in next update version! Hope all of you will help us make our theme better.
1. Testimonial Auto play (Fixed in 2.0.1)
2. Banner open target bug (Fixed in 2.0.1)
3. Cast label on Single Video display when don’t choose cast (Fixed in 2.0.1)
4. Haru Videos Shorcodes (bug on IE 11 Window)
5. Hide Vimeo controls: http://harutheme.com/forums/topic/strange-video-frame-not-usefull-information-below-the-video/
6. 2 Videos Shortcodes in one page (Hide filter doesn’t work)
1. Loadmore video by category
November 29, 2017 at 5:04 pm #857richcartSupport Expired
- This topic was modified 8 months ago by admin.
- This topic was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by admin.
- This topic was modified 7 months ago by admin.
- This topic was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by admin.
- This topic was modified 6 months ago by admin.
- This topic was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by admin.
- This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by admin.
- This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by admin.
Currently the video filter only filters the videos displayed. With lots of categories, most show nothing. It would be useful to have ajax loading of the video thumbnails, so when a category is selected six more are loaded via ajax and also updating the pagination to reflect the number of videos in the category.November 30, 2017 at 12:13 pm #863
Thanks! We’ll notice about this. Now we are updating new homepage!
HaruThemeDecember 26, 2017 at 2:34 am #933alicchioSupport Expired
with empty label doesn’t disappear the label for example if I don’t type any cast or select any cast I see in front page the label CASTJanuary 18, 2018 at 1:47 am #966
Thanks so much! We have fixed it in version 2.0.1January 19, 2018 at 10:10 am #968alicchioSupport Expired
How to update new version without lost any customization please?January 24, 2018 at 12:59 am #994
You can update new version by follow this topic tutorial.
Please make sure you don’t customize anything in haru-circle theme.
You should only customize theme use this topic tutorial:
Hope this help you!May 13, 2018 at 4:23 am #1409simmo1985Supported
I’m having an issue with Vimeo videos. When playing the video there are two sets of controls visible, one with the play/pause etc controls from the default video player and the Vimeo controls are also visible.
Is there a way to disable to the default players controls and just allow only the Vimeo controls be visible/usable (perhaps after pressing PLAY on the video, the default player controls disappear and leave the Vimeo controls). At the moment the default player also does not allow people to change the playback quality/resolution, whereas with the Vimeo controls they could do this.
- This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by simmo1985.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.June 1, 2018 at 7:05 am #1487anorakSupportedThis reply has been marked as private.July 21, 2018 at 3:52 pm #1611Smoothness007Supported
Hi, When I try and put the video player into full screen it does not expand. It makes a small screen in the corner. Especially on mobile. It also overlays the two players control (e.g. your player and vimeo). This makes it confusing.July 21, 2018 at 3:56 pm #1612Smoothness007Supported
Hi, Next problem in the breadcrumb or the classification for the type of video it is such as tv, awards, promo commercial, and movie it will not display them.
It will show blank and say show more. Then I have to hit show more it shows everything.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.