Home Forums Themes Support Clarivo Clarvio Product Search Ajax Results Formatting

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jivtesh
    Supported

Hi,
    1. I’ve added the custom css code mentioned by you and it works well for desktop version of the website. but custom css code is not working for mobile version as the product search ajax is still displaying product publish date in mobile version. Please let me know how to fix this.

2. PFA scrrenshot & let me know how to activate product link on product thumbnail displayed under the product search ajax result.

3. How to put the same product search bar and category menu (layout as displayed in desktop version) in mobile version of website.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,
    Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
    1,2:
    If you want to hide it you can add custom CSS in Customize -> Additional CSS:
    .ajax-search-result ul li .item-meta .publish-date {
    display: none!important;// This code will work for both desktop and mobile
    }
    If you want to customize display (add link to thumbnail) you can see it in {yourwebroot}/wp-content/themes/clarivo/framework/includes/woocommerce-hooks.php (line 893).
    Add the link to thumbnail you can use the code like this:

<a href="<?php the_permalink(); ?>">
    <?php echo wp_kses_post(get_the_post_thumbnail( $post->ID, 'thumbnail' )); ?>
    </a>

3:
    To put same Product search category on mobile you should know about customize with child theme:

How to customize WordPress theme using Child theme

then customize wp-content/themes/clarivo/templates/header/header-mobile-template.php like this:
    http://prntscr.com/kluf1c
    by add this code to where you want to display search product with category:
    <?php get_template_part('templates/header/header-elements/search-product-category'); ?>
    Hope this help you!

Best regards,
    HaruTheme

Many thanks, loved your support…last but not the least…please let me know how to put the home-2 vertical category tab in mobile version of website and how can i have the same category product ajax search box in mobile version.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  jivtesh.

Hi,
    Sorry for late response!
    To put vertical category tab you need add shortcode Haru Product Ajax Tab to show it. You can follow the document to know how to add shortcode for page (that’s base WP Bakery document).
    About ajax search box on mobile. We already replied to you above. You can try it yourself. But you need custom to show it.

Regards,
    HaruTheme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.