November 1, 2018 at 10:26 am #2155
We tried again with your suggestion but get the same result.
Does your server have special config?
We think the other solution is use Duplicator plugin and more your site to temp domainNovember 1, 2018 at 11:57 am #2156
we have lost so much time and i have problem with my client
I have told you that there is no config and specific configuration
clear your cache
clear your history
check that you have that records on your HOST FILE
i check for 4 computers and site is opening fine
waiting for your replyNovember 2, 2018 at 12:51 am #2159
Sorry but this is the second time we take screenshot about hosts file:
Also we checked with two computer with incognito tab like this:
(Browser clear and cache clear)
Hope you can understand about this issue.
We tried many time with your instruction but can’t see the site to help you!November 2, 2018 at 8:18 am #2162November 3, 2018 at 2:27 pm #2197
Our hosts file working normally because we use it for other domains too.
Also we checked on 2 computer but still can’t see your site.
Also we taken screenshot about hosts file 2 times and you can see it.
Hope you can understand we tried it many times.
HaruThemeNovember 6, 2018 at 10:44 am #2226November 8, 2018 at 9:22 am #2246November 8, 2018 at 9:26 am #2247November 8, 2018 at 9:28 am #2248November 8, 2018 at 9:35 am #2249
ah if you managed to login ok no problem take your time with the issues and reply as total dont wory the point was to be able to login.
Thanks.November 8, 2018 at 10:12 am #2250
The code for menu color in Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS at bottom.
3. I have just checked and see infinite scroll is working fine now.
4. Sticky menu is working normally. That’s similar on iphone. It will display when you scroll up.
5. Please change language to english so help us check for you more easier.
6. Social link you fixed now:
You can follow this video to manage header: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Zi2MwXSm98
Please note you need insert link for social in Theme Options -> Social Settings
7. We noticed and will update in next version. Now we made temp fix by custom CSS in Additional CSS.
8. Product shop page show 4 columns now. Maybe you need update to latest version of theme:
If still have issue please listing here. We’ll check for you later!
HaruThemeNovember 8, 2018 at 10:40 am #2251November 9, 2018 at 2:59 am #2254
Thanks for your feedback!
2. You can show header login on topbar by use this widget:
8. We have just checked your site and it’s display 4 columns fine now:
4. We noticed in this topic: http://harutheme.com/forums/topic/clarivo-features-suggestion-and-bugs-report/
5. To set blog page you need 1 page like this with blank content: http://prntscr.com/lg4m8e
Then set it is blog page in Setting -> Reading
Hope this help!
HaruThemeNovember 9, 2018 at 10:29 am #2258nikosmantisSupportedThis reply has been marked as private.November 9, 2018 at 12:41 pm #2260
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.