Home Forums Themes Support Formota Customizing team members, directors, and actors

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Is there any way to customize what does and doesn’t show up on an actor/director’s page? For instance, right now if you leave the “awards” section blank, it still shows the space where it WOULD be filled in on their page. Is there a way to hide whatever’s blank? And/or change the titles (i.e. “my story”)?

On a related note, I’ve noticed that in the Haru Team page element, you can only click through on someone’s name if it’s linked to a corresponding actor or director page. I’d like to be able click through to everyone – a producer, for instance. I’d like to be able to show the information I’m putting on those pages, like their bios, websites, etc. How can I do this? One solution I thought of was just to make a Producer a director or actor, but then I’m back to the original issue, and that’s why they’re connected.

Hi,
    Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
    In this case you can use child theme to do it.
    Please follow this topic tutorial:

How to customize WordPress theme using Child theme

The template location in: wp-content/themes/formota/templates/single/….php
    You also can add new meta data for custom post type follow this topic tutorial:

How to add new Metabox to Circle Single Video, Film, Actor or Director

Please use search function first if you have any issue. On our forum have many topic tutorial.
    Hope this help!

Regards,
    HaruTheme

Great, thank you!

Thanks for your feedback!
    Please read tutorial carefully!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.