Home Forums Themes Support Clarivo Haru Products Shortcode duplicates product items

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hey,

I’m using the Haru Products Shortcode and when using the ‘Load More Button’ option or the ‘Infinite Scroll’ option, some products show up twice. You can take a look at the page with the issue here: http://magnetmedicalsupplyltd.com/products/
    I currently have Infinite Scroll set as the pagination type and as you can see when you scroll down, some items show twice. See the screenshot below for an example of the issue i’m facing

As you can see, “Gauze” and “IV Liners” shows up twice in the products.

Hi,
    Sorry about this issue.
    We’ll update it in next version.
    Now you can fix it by following steps:
    Step 1: go to {yourwebroot}/wp-content/plugins/haru-clarivo-core/includes/shortcodes/products/templates/ then open file product-masonry.php
    Step 2: change the code on line 10 to:
    global $woocommerce, $paged; // Added $paged
    Hope this help!

Best regards,
    HaruTheme

Hey,

I navigated to wp-content/plugins/haru-clarivo-core/includes/shortcodes/products which is where the file product-masonry.php was located and I modified the line you said to which for me was on line 21, not 10 and it still doesn’t work for me. Products still show up twice. Can you try on your end?

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  Selah.

Hi,
    Please send us an email via harutheme@gmail.com. We’ll send you latest version of plugin to fix this issue.

Regards,
    HaruTheme

Sent!

Thanks! We have just replied to you via email and share core plugin latest version to fix this issue.

Regards,
    HaruTheme

Hello..

I updated to the latest version of the core plugin you sent me via email and it still doesn’t seem to fix the issue. Products still show twice in the grid display of the Haru Products Shortcode.

I also made the change to product-masonry.php from this:

global $woocommerce;

to

global $woocommerce, $paged; // Added $paged

and it didn’t work either.

Hi,
    I have just checked this page on your site and it’s working fine:
    http://magnetmedicalsupplyltd.com/products/

Regards,
    HaruTheme

Hello, yes it seems fixed but that’s because the ‘Order By’ choice was set to ‘Publish Date’. When it’s set to ‘Random’ which is what I had it set to before, it duplicates the items. I’ll order the items by Publish Date for now since it works, but a fix for Random Order would be nice.

null

I also came across another issue with the same Haru Products Shortcode. I have Infinite Scroll enabled for the Load More option, and if I choose a product category to filter before loading all products, it loads all products rather than just the ones in the category. In other words, the way it works now is, all products have to be loaded first before filtering by category or else all products will show, when you choose a category. When all are loaded and you choose the category again, then it only shows the products that are supposed to be in the chosen category. See the video below to see what i’m referring to.

We noticed it here and will update later: http://harutheme.com/forums/topic/clarivo-features-suggestion-and-bugs-report/

Regards,
    HaruTheme

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.