Home Forums Themes Support Circle How to fix the popup video launching to the same large size than image ?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi when I launch video popup playing, on small screen, video size is smaller than image below and in some size and not at the same place.
    How can we set the exact size than image behind ?? Or launching video directly and not in popup ?
    I don’t want a différence between size of the image of video, and video playing.

(we only see it on small screens)

https://www.lepassage-lefilm.com/video/trailer/

thanks

Be careful, website has to be launch and set online so don’t touch code directly because a lot of people would be connected to see trailer launch.

Please give me only the css to change and where to have correct video size. Thanks

Hi,
    Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
    Maybe your image attachment have large size and we can’t see it now. Please upload your screenshot to another site and send us url: https://prnt.sc/
    We’ll research about video play not using popup asap!

Regards,
    HaruTheme

again I send file. But you can also see it on the url because we had to launch the website this morning.
    When you reduce the window as on tablets, video iframe is too small compare to the image behind.
    thanks if you have a solution to integrate video directly on the page, as usual on a wordpress page with link or iframe, and not to have another popup to open.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,
    Thanks for your feedback and sorry for lack your reply because our email system doesn’t send us email notice.
    I found your issue happen only when you use video source from vimeo and vimeo icon override video control.
    We are researching about add play video direct on page to fix this.
    Thanks for your patient and sorry once again!

Regards,
    HaruTheme

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.