Home Forums Themes Support Circle How to hide empty ACF fields with WPBakery

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Do you know how to hide ACF fields with WPBakery?, and if I buy Templatera works with this licence of WPBakery?.

Hi,
    Thanks for choosing our product!
    1. In our theme doesn’t use ACF and we don’t check it.
    2. We don’t know why you need to buy this because if you have VC template and want to backup it you can use Export Tools of WordPress in Tools -> Export -> VC Templates:
    http://prntscr.com/nc4y21

Regards,
    HaruTheme

2. Templatera let you change all the post template at once, if you decide to change the visual of your films, not one by one, so if you can explain me more about this because I don’t understand and thank you.

I use ACF Fields (fields your theme doesn’t have) and WPBakery for showing the information about the films.

Since last update (today) see Film the field Programación siguiente: doesn’t show the link and show the link in the next field Información de lanzamiento.

Pls ignore this “Since last update (today) see Film the field Programación siguiente: doesn’t show the link and show the link in the next field Información de lanzamiento.”

Hi,
    In Film layout you can’t use WP Bakery to change because it fixed layout as design.
    In this case if you want to add more information for film you can follow this topic tutorial:

How to add new Metabox to Circle Single Video, Film, Actor or Director

You can use metabox to add any information you need.You can use custom field but we haven’t any tutorial to do it!
    Hope this help!

Regards,
    HaruTheme

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.