Home Forums Themes Support General How to update WordPress theme Automatic from ThemeForest

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi all our customer!

In this topic tutorial, we’ll help you update theme WordPress automatic via plugin Envato Market from Envato team.

1. Install Envato Market plugin:

Download Envato Market plugin from here:

https://envato.com/market-plugin/

Setting for Envato Market plugin follow instruction of plugin and update our theme to latest version.

2. Update PLugins via theme update

Please go to Plugins -> Installed Plugin. Find Haru Xxx Core plugin. Deactivate and delete it then re-install. If you want to update Revolution Slider and WP Bakery Page Builder you can do it similar.

After Deactivate and Delete plugin you will get notification like this:

Your plugin will be update to latest version too.

Hope this help you!

Best regards,

HaruTheme

Ho to update theme without lost any customization please?

Thank you

Hi,
    You can update theme without lost customization if you do them in child theme.
    You can follow this topic tutorial to know how to do it:

How to customize WordPress theme using Child theme

Hope this help you!

I just have it installed, but with are the steps to install the update? I tried with envato toolkit update but i received an error “Warning: function_exists() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /web/htdocs/www.xxxxxx.com/home/wp-admin/includes/class-pclzip.php on line 1770”

Hi,
    Thanks for your feedback!
    The easiest way to update theme to new version you can use FTP to update it by override old files! We’ll have topic tutorial to help customer do it asap!
    Hope this help you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.