Home Forums Themes Support Formota Import demo data

Topic Resolution: Not Resolved

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 6 days, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi, I cannot import demo data, I’ve installed the theme, go to demo import click to import it say to wait “please wait”and still there for 20min.. 30min. nothing…
    My php is >5.6! Please help

Hi,
    Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
    I have just import demo data for you as this topic tutorial and it’s working fine now:

How to Import Demo Manual WordPress theme

Hope this help!

Regards,
    HaruTheme

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,
    Please don’t public your site admin account and please read our tutorial carefully because it already have instruction to help you find manual import file:

Step 1: Extract package downloaded from ThemeForest you will have theme package like: haru-xxx.zip or xxx.zip (installable theme file – theme name)
    + Extract this file you will see in haru-xxx/plugins/haru-xxx-core.zip in folder has extracted (example haru-circle-core.zip)
    + Extract this haru-xxx-core.zip plugin

Best regards,
    HaruTheme

so please delete this for me plis>

look i don’t have those files

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,
    In folder formota you have just extracted you will see it in folder plugin:
    formota/plugins/haru-formota-core.zip (Please extract this zip file and follow topic you will have all import manual file)
    You will see: haru-formota-core.zip in here: http://prntscr.com/lqtqsy
    Hope this help you!

Hi! I tried through this method without success ! I have imported the content.xml and nothing change, when a tried to import the widget, i renamed the extension to .wie but it don’t recognize as an widget, can you guys install for me? like once some months ago?

Hi,
    Can you please confirm we can reset database and install demo data for you and you need customize theme from start.
    Then we’ll install it for you!

Best regards,
    HaruTheme

yes! you can do it!

Hi,
    We have just login but can’t login now:
    http://prntscr.com/lrsojf
    Please check it!

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,
    That’s seem your server have issues and it cause demo importer doesn’t work.
    http://prntscr.com/lrunpg
    Did you change something on your server or please contact your hosting provider about this issue. Then you can go to Theme Options -> Demo Importer to import demo data again. Because in this case we tried but this is server issue.
    Hope this help!

Regards,
    HaruTheme

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.