Home Forums Themes Support Myha Logo size

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I would like to adjust the size of the logo, I managed to code in CSS for the computer version, but I can not enlarge for other versions. Could you help me ? Thank you
    I would like to adjust the size of the logo, I managed to code in CSS for the computer version but I can not enlarge for other versions. Could you help me ? Thank you

Hi,
    Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
    With mobile version you should use developer tools of browser and use mobile version like this:
    http://prntscr.com/mgv4z7
    We help you changed logo for mobile version by add Custom CSS in Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS:

/* Mobile Header */
    header.haru-mobile-header .haru-mobile-header-wrap .haru-mobile-header-container .haru-mobile-header-inner {
    	height: 90px;
    }

header.haru-mobile-header .haru-mobile-header-wrap .haru-mobile-header-container .haru-mobile-header-inner .header-logo-mobile {
    	line-height: 90px;
    }

header.haru-mobile-header .haru-mobile-header-wrap .haru-mobile-header-container .haru-mobile-header-inner .header-logo-mobile img {
    	max-height: 80px;
    }

You can change to other value to fit your work!
    Hope this help!

Best regards,
    HaruTheme

Oh that’s perfect! Thank you very much: D

Thanks for your feedback! Can you please vote 5* for us to help us update our product in future.
    Thanks so much!

Regards,
    HaruTheme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.