Home Forums Themes Support Circle Questions about customizations

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    sleuthwood
    Supported

Hello, I’ve been working on customizing an installation of Circle (using Home Page 3 as my home page) and have a few questions on customizations:
    1.) I want to change the image background that goes behind the Video Gallery. I made a CSS customization to bring in my image in Theme Options -> General, but for some reason it is being overridden. Image attached. How can I fix this?
    2.) Where is the footer for Home Page 3 defined? (large email address)
    3.) Where are the social icons that appear on the individual Video pages defined? (I would like to have just LinkedIn and possibly also an email one, if one exists or I could make one.)
    4.) How can I block the Director and Actor fields, as well as the “Film Story” title, from appearing on the individual Video pages?

Thank you! -Anna

Hi,
    Thanks for choosing our product!
    1. Maybe you want to change background image of main content in single video page.
    So you can add this code in Theme Options -> General -> Custom CSS:

.haru-single-video .single-content .single-wrapper article .post-wrapper .single-video-main {
    background-image: url(../haru-circle/assets/images/single-video-bg.jpg)!important;// Change to other image here
    }

Please note !important here.
    2. This video will help you to customize Footer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtQ0dd0h3L0
    You also can see our other video tutorial too in our channel.
    3. All social setting you can find it here:
    http://prntscr.com/hvsvnc
    4. If yo don’t want to display director or actor you shouldn’t choose it in video settings.
    Also this topic will help you customize what you want to display and keep your work when update theme:

How to customize WordPress theme using Child theme

Hope this help you!

Best regards,
    HaruTheme

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.