Home Forums Themes Support Circle Revolution Slider Help: How to Pop-up Video When Clicking Button

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hey guys, I’ve been trying to figure out how to make a video pop up when clicking a button on the Revolution Slider on the homepage of my website. I would like a video to pop up like it does when clicking a video poster in Films.

Please see the attached images for reference. One image shows the button on the Revolution Slider, and the other image shows the effect I’d like it to have. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks,

vault1

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,
    Thanks for choosing our product!
    Please try add the code similar like this:
    <a href="javascript:;" class="view-film-button" data-id="416" alt=""><i class="ion-ios-play"></i>Watch Now</a>
    You need class and data-id to make it work. The id of film you can see at address link when create or edit film.
    Hope this help you!

Best regards,
    HaruTheme

Hey thank you for your response. Could you let me know where in the address link I can find the data-id of the film or video? Is it the number after “post” in the url address? For example, please see the attached image:

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  vault1.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,
    That’s id data-id of film or video (the number after post)

Regards,
    HaruTheme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.