Home Forums Themes Support Circle Videos in 'Haru Videos' section are not displaying

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  admin 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    simmo1985
    Support Expired

I have setup a couple of videos in the video plugin, however they are not showing on my website. They are vimeo videos, although I have tried YouTube videos as well and have the same problem.

It is setup to show on this webpage, but only the categories are showing:

Think Video Production – Corporate Video Production & Event Videography

The video isn’t even showing on the direct link:

Valenta BPO – Client Testimonial Video

Also, the font is white and the background is white, so there is some text on the page that cannot be seen.

Please help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,
    I have just replied to you via email.
    You can select thumbnail image for video to fix this issue.

Regards,
    HaruTheme

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi Katzer,
    Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
    After checking your site We found issue is your server using HTTPS and for some reason images can’t import and it’s not showing now.
    http://prntscr.com/kz7nke
    So in this case if your site doesn’t have any content.
    We have just shared with you Duplicator package for Circle. You can follow this video tutorial to get demo site: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxXi5JRe7hw
    account after installl for admin is: admin/admin. You can change it after finish install.
    Hope this help you!
    Please note in our video tutorial information for server is root/root. You should change to your server information.
    We have just shared with you installation package via email. If you don’t get it please contact us via email harutheme@gmail.com. We’ll share with you again.

Best regards,
    HaruTheme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.