Home Forums Themes Support Circle Website not displaying properly after importing demo

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    vault1
    Supported

Hi guys,

Great theme! Looking forward to customizing my site, but I’ve run into a problem after importing the demo data using the auto demo importer.

I installed wordpress, installed the theme + activated it, installed the required plugins, then went to theme options > demo importer and tried importing “home6”. After it finished importing, I refreshed my homepage at it displays a wall of code. Please see the following image screenshot for your reference:

vault1
    Supported

Strange, after some time the website is displaying the demo, but the menu is displaying incorrectly:

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by  vault1.
    vault1
    Supported

Alright, it seems that under Appearance > Menus, all the menu items have been duplicated each time I tried to re-import the demo.

Hi,
    Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
    That’s seem you imported demo then try again some time.
    In this case you can use this plugin to reset database then import again:

WordPress Database Reset

Please wait and only click on demo import button one time.
    Also please note you need to upgrade PHP to >= 5.6 to make sure all working fine.
    About document you can read online here: http://document.harutheme.com/circle/
    You should notice about Page Options override Theme Options and Role Manager to make footer easy editable.
    Hope this help!

Best regards,
    HaruTheme

vault1
    Supported

edit

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by  vault1.

Hi,
    I see you edited your reply!
    If you reset database use plugin i recommended above you can re import demo data again!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.