Home Forums Themes Support Circle WPBakery Page Builder is not working

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

After installing the theme and activating it, it asks me to install and activate all plugins requires by the theme.
    but when I activate the WPBakery Page Builder plugin the website falls down and showes 500 internal error.

The internal error message is
    Fatal error: Cannot redeclare _verify_isactivate_widgets() (previously declared in /home/content/n3pnexwpnas03_data01/87/41703787/html/wp-content/themes/haru-circle/functions.php:32) in /home/content/n3pnexwpnas03_data01/87/41703787/html/wp-content/themes/haru-circle/framework/vc_extension/functions.php on line 79

Hi,
    Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
    We have just checked in our Develop site and all working fine.
    Can you please delete plugin and reinstall again?
    And also can you tell us PHP version you are using. WP Bakery works fine with PHP version > 5.6.

Regards,
    HaruTheme

Hello sir,
    I tried to disable/enable, update and reinstall the plugin but nothing worked.
    I contacted GoDaddy support and they assured that the php version is greater than 5.6

Hi,
    Can you please send us your site url and FTP account via email harutheme@gmail.com.
    We’ll check for you. Did your site running or this issue happen when you update theme?

This reply has been marked as private.

To output the internal error message caused by adding the plugin, you can add these lines in the beginning of plugins\js_composer\js_composer.php file.

error_reporting(E_ALL);
    ini_set(‘display_errors’, 1);

Hi,
    I checked your site and fixed issue!
    Now your page is working:

Home 7

However the reason cause this error is have stranger code in our theme.
    Maybe somebody added this code in wp-content/themes/haru-circle/framework/vc_extension/ functions.php
    Here is code:
    http://prntscr.com/iyfpip
    I comment these code and site working. Not issue from WP Bakery!
    Hope this help you!

Best regards,
    HaruTheme

Hello sir,
    That’s strange, I downloaded the code from the link provided by themeforst.
    It works now, but now I’m not able lo login to my account at all.
    When I try lo login from the wp-login page it gives me ERROR: Incorrect username or password.. And after several attempts of login it gives me that something is preventing cookies.
    When I disable the WPBakery Page Builder plugin the problem disappears.

Hi,
    Thanks for your feedback!
    I have just login and got the same issue.
    If only you know your server account and password please change it.
    Because i’m sure have somebody or something added the code in the file i’ve shown to you.
    The homepage that’s seem modified, maybe you can login now

Best regards,
    HaruTheme

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.