Home Forums Themes Support Formota WPBakery Page Builder

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Where can I find the license number for the WPBakery Page?

Hi,
    Thanks for contacting us about our product!
    As license of Revolution Slider and WP Bakery Page Builder, we can use it in our theme and customer can update version via theme update follow this topic tutorial:

How to update WordPress theme Automatic from ThemeForest

Similar other Product use Revolution slider and WP Bakery on ThemeForest we can’t give key for customer active it.
    Hope you can understand about this.

Regards,
    HaruTheme

I must say that I’m very disappointed in the terms of my purchase. As always, we purchased the theme, expecting all required plugins to be included. This is the first time that I’ve been forced to purchase addition plugins that are required by the theme.

Since I’ve already purchased the WP Bakery, I think that it’s only fair if you purchase the slider plugin and give me the code. Otherwise, I’ll ask for a refund from Themeforest and write a review.

Hi,
    Sorry but this is similar as other products on ThemeForest use Revolution Slider and WP Bakery. That’s term of license of these products, you can use plugins and update via Theme Update. All plugins required already included in package.
    Hope you can understand about this.

Regards,
    HaruTheme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.