Home Forums Themes Support Pangja atal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function dirlist() on null in

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jlindeberg
    Supported

Hi

When I activate all plugins for the theme it gives me this error?
    I can see that it is redux framework that makes it go puf.

Thanks

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function dirlist() on null in /volume1/web/printncut.dk/wp-content/plugins/haru-pangja-core/includes/redux-extensions/extensions/wbc_importer/extension_wbc_importer.php:108 Stack trace: #0 /volume1/web/printncut.dk/wp-content/plugins/haru-pangja-core/includes/redux-extensions/extensions/wbc_importer/extension_wbc_importer.php(150): ReduxFramework_extension_wbc_importer->demoFiles() #1 /volume1/web/printncut.dk/wp-content/plugins/haru-pangja-core/includes/redux-extensions/extensions/wbc_importer/extension_wbc_importer.php(71): ReduxFramework_extension_wbc_importer->getImports() #2 /volume1/web/printncut.dk/wp-content/plugins/haru-pangja-core/includes/redux-extensions/loader.php(21): ReduxFramework_extension_wbc_importer->__construct(Object(HaruReduxFramework)) #3 /volume1/web/printncut.dk/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): redux_register_custom_extension_loader(Object(HaruReduxFramework)) #4 /volume1/web/printncut.dk/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters(‘ in /volume1/web/printncut.dk/wp-content/plugins/haru-pangja-core/includes/redux-extensions/extensions/wbc_importer/extension_wbc_importer.php on line 108
    There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

Learn more about troubleshooting WordPress.

jlindeberg
    Supported

This is on a fresh wp install. No data or any other plugins than the ones the theme needs.

Hi,
    Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
    In this case we don’t have issue on our dev site and demo site and can’t check it.
    So can you tell us what PHP version are you using and send us FTP account (Private reply)
    We’ll login and check the issue on your site for you.

Regards,
    HaruTheme

jlindeberg
    Supported
    This reply has been marked as private.
    jlindeberg
    Supported

I fixed it my self… the http user did not have correct permissions.

Thanks so much for your feedback!

Hi,
    Can you please write steps to steps how do you resolve the issue.
    So other customers if get this issue can fix it asap?
    Thanks so much!

Regards,
    HaruTheme

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.