Home Forums Themes Support Myha Automatic and manual demo content import wont work

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mobicom
    Supported

Hi, i install theme and want to import demo content, but i cant. Try to automatic, nothing happen, only please wait and no more 🙂 And manual update, if i try to upload xml file, its say, that no such file exist

Hi,
    Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
    About this issue please take screenshot when you import demo data to your hosting provider. They’ll help you change it.
    If it still doesn’t work. Please send us an email to harutheme@gmail.com. We’ll have other solution for you.

Regards,
    HaruTheme

This reply has been marked as private.
    mobicom
    Supported

Hi, i deleted theme and plugins with it, now its better. It makes import, but seems that its faulty, some things are not right. Ex. front page are not same like you, some photos and icons are gone. And i cant change footer in footer blocks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,
    Can you send us your site URL?
    Maybe you missing images when import. You can follow this topic to resolved it:

How to fix WordPress Importer missing images when import demo data?

However we already shared with you our demo package via Google Drive. You can check it.
    To manage Footer you can edit it with WP Bakery Page Builder follow this topic:

How to manage Footer in HaruTheme

It’s already said in our document.
    Hope this help!

Regards,
    HaruTheme

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.