Home Forums Themes Support Circle Change Archive Title Background Image

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I would like to be able to change the Archive Title Background for Videos, but no changes effects the look of the video pages. I would also like to change the height of the Archive Title Background on Video pages, as well as other pages.

I noticed that when I turn off “Show Archive Title” on the “Single Blog Title Settings”, it actually turns off the title on my videos, so it seems like some code is mixed up somewhere. However, changing the picture for the “Single Blog Title Setting” has no effect on the picture for the videos.

Lastly, even when I have the “Actor” field blank on a video, the field shows up on my video pages. I’ve attached an example picture.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,
    Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
    That’s image for background used in CSS.
    So you can change it buy add this code in Theme Options -> General Settings -> Custom CSS:

.haru-single-video .single-content .single-wrapper article .post-wrapper .single-video-main {
    background-image: url(../haru-circle/assets/images/single-video-bg.jpg);// You should change image background url here
    }

Hope this help you!

Best regards,
    HaruTheme

It’s not working for me. This is the image I’d like to use as the background image. Can you tell me the exact code for it?
    http://sitebuild.partnershopdigital.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/partnershop-logo-background-narrow-2.jpg

Hi,
    We have just checked and see you didn’t enter the code as our tutorial.
    We changed it for you please check here: http://sitebuild.partnershopdigital.com/video/western-promo/
    Hope this help!

Best regards,
    HaruTheme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.