Home Forums Themes Support Circle circle film year issue

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

HI,
    here we are again,
    I am writing to tell you that I encountered an error in the backend film, when you add Year in the box you see add new film countries insteed of add new film Year, it can create confusion to the newone, just a small thing but maybe you can correct in a next update.
    See the attached photo.
    ty
    FLavio

Hi,
    Thanks for choosing our product!
    Sorry but we don’t see any photo attached.
    Can you please upload it to here:
    https://prnt.sc/
    We’ll check it.

Regards,
    HaruTheme

ok i did

HI,
    I would like to ask you, if I want to costumize some php files that are inside wp-content/plugin/haru-circle-core/templates/circle or some other files that are in the same folder under posttypes, may I move this files in the haru-circle-child folder ? respecting the same structure but just added the folder haru-circle-core, so I will have wp-content/themes/haru-circle-child/haru-circle-core/circle, and I add heret the film-ajax-search-loadmore.php or wp-content/themes/haru-circle-child/haru-circle-core/posttypes/film and here I add the search-form-ajax.php ?
    Do u think it works??
    many thanks
    FLavio

Sorry but we don’t see any screenshot you sent?
    All files in templates folder can override by child theme.
    You can do it, however we don’t support for customize and you must do it yourself.

Regards,
    HaruTheme

OK many thanks, I try to upload the file again, I don’t know why u can see it, let’s try again

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,
    Thanks so much for your feedback!
    We found it and will update in the next version.
    Have a nice day!

Best regards,
    HaruTheme

HI,
    I have created a wordpress multisite, and I see that your theme is configured to allow a multisite configuration. I did something like this: example.com and example.com/secondary Now I don’t know if depend by me or by the theme, but I have an issue with the Styling Options, if I change the primary color in the example.com/secondary it changes color also in the first web site I mean in example.com (in the frontend I mean) !! Even if in the configuration of the first website example.com, the color is different. Is that possible ?? many thanks for your help.
    Flavio

Hi,
    About this issue when you custom CSS it will generate a file in: wp-content/themes/cirlce/style-custom.css
    In this case you should use child theme for each site follow this tutorial:
    https://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/81886/wordpress-multisite-multiple-child-theme
    (We haven’t tested yet)
    Then for each site you can copy CSS code in style-custom.css to child theme style.css
    https://prnt.sc/10ubdb6
    Hope this helps!

Regards,
    HaruTheme

Hi,
    many thanks for your answer. I try to that and I can creatte a child-2 but I dont see any style-custom.css file under wp-content/themes/cirlce/style-custom.css (u mean themes/haru-circle?), i see just style-custom.min.css or style.css.
    But it seems that this issue afflict just the styling options and not e.g the typography, if I change this in the site 2 it didn’t change in the site 1, while the changing of Styling options in site 2 afflict the site one. So how can I copy the styling Option to child-2 ?
    MAny thanks
    Flavio

BTW If I create a child-2 I see I lost also some WMPL translation, even if I just copied all haru-child in haru-child-2, so I don’t think it could be a solution !!
    Any other suggestion pls
    thanks
    Flavio

ps the issue is generated just from Styling optioons if can resolve this issue all the other things is working well.

Hi,
    We haven’t tested with WordPress multiple sites.
    So in this case you should follow the tutorial on stackexchange and check.
    You need check:
    wp-content/themes/haru-cirlce/style-custom.min.css
    1. You need to create 2 child theme and make sure each site use each child theme.
    2. The style.css in child theme 1 is different style.css in child theme 2 and it’s working.
    3. Then generate CSS for each site and paste in style.css file of child theme.
    Hope this helps!

Regards,
    HaruTheme

Many thanks for your answer, I’ll check that. ty

I have another question, as I want to move my hosting to DO they can give me a cpanel configuration but with MAria DB, can I use it with your theme that is mysql based, or is the same ?
    ty
    Flavio

Hi,
    You can backup or move your site by use this plugin:

Duplicator – WordPress Migration Plugin

It will do all work with files and database for you.
    If it doesn’t work that means your new server doesn’t support.
    Hope this helps!

Regards,
    HaruTheme

HI I encoutered a similar problem with multisite, as I try to change language because we need to createone site in a language different from english, so for that site we must change the default language (is wpml that ask us to do that), and now all our website has the spanish language ad backend default language (spanish is the language we use in that website italked above). DO you have any suggestion for this issue pls. ??
    Many thanks
    Flavio

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.