Home Forums Themes Support Circle Circle Upgrade issues

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I recently upgrade to the latest version of circle and the Video, Actor, and Director custom post are not working properly.

For example here is the error I am receiving when going to the video page…Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in …wp-content/themes/haru-circle/templates/single/content-haru-video.php on line 102

director page:
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in …wp-content/themes/haru-circle/templates/single/content-haru-director.php on line 82

Actor
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in …wp-content/themes/haru-circle/templates/single/content-haru-actor.php on line 82

Although the trailer page is not showing an error it will not show the video link loaded.

Thanks,
    Oneiric

Hi,
    Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
    Please make sure you updated Haru Circle Core plugin to latest version follow step 3 in this topic:

How to update WordPress theme Automatic from ThemeForest

If it still happen after update please send us admin account.
    We’ll login and check the issue for you!

Regards,
    HaruTheme

I followed the suggested instruction and once I installed the envato market and went through all those steps but the parent theme did not have an update option. Where is the update option I don’t see it on the active theme? Did you check to make sure the code is good in the new update? This is basically the same code that is giving an error in each file… Video <?php foreach( $video_more_info as $more_info ) : ?> Director <?php foreach( $director_info as $info ) : ?> and actor <?php foreach( $actor_info as $info ) : ?>… I dont know if another reinstall will fix.

Thanks,
    Oneiric

Hi,
    As we already replied above in the topic have this notice:
    Please note if you are using child theme you need go to Appearance -> Themes -> Select our Parent theme then click Update
    Please make sure you also update plugins to latest version.
    Our demo site is using latest version and it’s working fine now.

Regards,
    HaruTheme

I have resolved all my issues but the non-functioning video.

I have updated/reloaded the theme several times but none of the video links are working. I have done exhaustive research on this site, looking through posts topics on video. I have taken all measures given, but I still cannot get the video to work on this theme.

When clicking on any video button, the link hangs on javascript in the bottom left corner. (I have tried multiple browsers, chrome, edge, and firefox, nothing) The x that normally appears on the demo version is not appearing, so I have to close out the page to get the loading animation to stop. Please help me resolve this issue, asap.

Thank you,
    Oneiric

Hi,
    Sorry but did you update all plugins to latest version by delete then reinstall them?
    Please send us your site admin account as private reply. So we can check the issue for you asap.

Regards,
    HaruTheme

I have followed the instructions to the letter. Are there any troubleshooting steps that you can give me? I rather not provide admin data. …so please pass me the troubleshooting techniques. I can perform them myself.

Thanks,
    Oneiric

Hi,
    The topic update tutorial very detail and almost customer don’t get any issue when update.
    If you customized something you need backup it first before update.
    All customize need do via child theme follow this topic: https://harutheme.com/forums/topic/customize-wordpress-theme-using-child-theme/
    Hope this help!

Regards,
    HaruTheme

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.