Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Home Forums Themes Support Vidio Comments on mobile doesnot work

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    liveis
    Support Expired

Team,

Have you tried to add a comment while browsing from mobile? you can not add the name and the email . I thought this is my case only- but it is also in your demo site

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,
    Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
    In this case please go to: wp-content/themes/vidio/framework/includes/ then open file theme-hooks.php
    Go to line 255 and change the code to:

$fields    =  array(
                        'author'        => '<div class="row"><p class="comment-form-author col-sm-6 col-xs-12"><input id="author" name="author" type="text" placeholder="' . esc_attr__( 'Enter Your Name*', 'vidio' ) . '" class="form-control" value="' . esc_attr( $commenter['comment_author'] ) . '" size="30"' . $aria_req . ' /></p>',
                        'email'         => '<p class="comment-form-email col-sm-6 col-xs-12"><input id="email" name="email" type="text" placeholder="' . esc_attr__( 'Enter Your Email*', 'vidio' ) . '" class="form-control" value="' . esc_attr(  $commenter['comment_author_email'] ) . '" size="30"' . $aria_req . ' /></p></div>',
                        'comment_field' => '<div class="row"><div class="col-sm-12"><p class="comment-form-comment"><textarea class="form-control" placeholder="' . esc_attr__( 'Enter Your Comment', 'vidio' ) . '" id="comment" name="comment" cols="40" rows="6" aria-required="true"></textarea></p></div></div>'
                    );

Hope this helps!
    We’ll update this in the next version.

Regards,
    HaruTheme

liveis
    Support Expired

thanks for the quick response

it is working fine- can you please add this change to your next update release since it is impacting all users ( i think) including your demo

Hi,
    We’ll make new version to update it asap.

Regards,
    HaruTheme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.