Home Forums Themes Support PrintSpace Delete Gravatar

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Yakup Kır
    Supported

I don’t want the user’s profile picture to be visible. After turning off this option in WordPress settings, the My Account icon does not appear for users who log in.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,
    Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
    Because we use an icon before user login and display avatar of user after they logged in and this issue may happen when you delete user avatar.
    Can you tell us the plugin you installed to delete or the code you inserted to do this.
    So we can install it and check on our dev site.

Regards,
    HaruTheme

Yakup Kır
    Supported

Hello, I don’t use any plugins. Just follow these steps. Settings > Discussion > Avatar appearance

Hi,
    In this case the solution is go to wp-content/plugins/haru-printspace/templates/woo-account/ then open file woo-account.php
    You need to find these code (may on line 61, 62 & 63):

<div class="haru-account__content logged-in">
                <a href="<?php echo esc_url( get_permalink( get_option( 'woocommerce_myaccount_page_id' ) ) ); ?>" class="haru-account__link">
                    <?php echo get_avatar( get_the_author_meta( 'ID', $user_id ), 45 ); ?>

then change to:

<div class="haru-account__content logged-in-custom">
                <a href="<?php echo esc_url( get_permalink( get_option( 'woocommerce_myaccount_page_id' ) ) ); ?>" class="haru-account__link">

You can do it via child theme by following this topic: https://harutheme.com/forums/topic/customize-wordpress-theme-using-child-theme/
    Hope this helps!

Regards,
    HaruTheme

Yakup Kır
    Supported

Thank you for help. It worked

Thanks for your feedback!

Regards,
    HaruTheme

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.