Home Forums Themes Support Formota Disable Title (and link) in Video

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    philip
    Supported

Hello,

Where can I disable the Title (and the link option) at a Video (single and grid 2,3) in Formota theme?

Thank you for your support

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,
    Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
    You can do it by add custom CSS code in Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS:
    https://prnt.sc/q9o9xw

.single-video-shortcode-wrapper.style_3 .video-content .video-image .video-meta .video-title a {
    pointer-events: none;
    }
    .video-shortcode-wrapper.grid .video-content .video-list .video-item.style_2 .video-meta .video-title a, .video-shortcode-wrapper.masonry .video-content .video-list .video-item.style_2 .video-meta a, 
    .video-shortcode-wrapper.grid_special .video-content .video-list .video-item.style_2 .video-meta .video-title a, .video-shortcode-ajax.grid .video-content .video-list .video-item.style_2 .video-meta a, 
    .video-shortcode-ajax.masonry .video-content .video-list .video-item.style_2 .video-meta .video-title a, .video-shortcode-ajax.grid_special .video-content .video-list .video-item.style_2 .video-meta a {
    pointer-events: none;
    }

More detail you can see in this video tutorial:

Hope this help!

Regards,
    HaruTheme

philip
    Supported

Thanks a lot.
    I want to disappear the TITLE of the single video and the TITLE, the “/” and the CATEGORY of GRID 2, which is the grid type I will use.
    Best Regards

philip
    Supported

OK
    I solved the problem
    Many thanks
    Philip

Thanks for your feedback!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.