November 30, 2022 at 9:43 am #10189smartechsSupported
Thank you for the great work in this theme, The installation was success but there is a few minor bugs to fix, perhaps it is only something in the settings.
1. Few of my pages direct to links with page_id something instead of page which is causing a 404 page not found, for example when logging in from the website it direct to 404. all link in dashboard are like that and I don’t know what page should be where. picture attached.
2. in the online editor the color is taking the whole square and there is no live preview of the shirt it self. picture attached
3.the layout of cart in mobile is broken. picture attached
and lastly is a question though, can I disable the option to sell (signup and sell as vendor) and re-enable it after a while from lunching the website so it would be as a new feature for example?
thanks for the time.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.November 30, 2022 at 5:44 pm #10194
Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
About your issues we can answer as below:
1. Please go to settings -> Permalink and choose type is Post name to see what page have 404 error.
2. It seems have missing image in WC Designer Pro:
You can go to Documentation section to reimport example products.
3. We have just checked the mobile on layout and it’s working fine:
Can you tell us more about screen solution or step to get your issue?
About Dokan plugin you can deactivate and re-enable it anytime you want but maybe you need to setup when enable.
Here is the document of theme: https://document.harutheme.com/pricom/
HaruThemeDecember 5, 2022 at 4:25 pm #10195smartechsSupportedThis reply has been marked as private.December 6, 2022 at 12:39 am #10199
1. About the issue with link please send us where is the link position (when you click and have 404 page). So we can check it.
Currently with button you can change link when edit it:
About your screenshot above. You need to set Dokan page settings here:
Here is the document: https://wedevs.com/docs/dokan/
2. Please read the document here:
https://document.harutheme.com/pricom/ (section 11)
then you will see the document of WC Designer Pro will have step to step to help you do it:
(please notice at section Parameter & Designs)
How to create an image for design you can follow this: https://graphicdesign.stackexchange.com/questions/108762/how-do-i-create-png-image-masks-in-photoshop/108788#108788
3. We’ll checked on our dev site and will have feedback to you soon.
HaruThemeDecember 6, 2022 at 3:43 pm #10200
We have just fixed issue with Mobile Cart.
You can update theme to the latest version follow this:
Hope this helps!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.