Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Home Forums Themes Support Formota Formota Team Members No Click Through options (only for actors and directors)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    abel
    Support Expired

Dear Community,

I bought the Formota theme and have a difficulty with the team members section.
    I am using the “Haru Team Members” addon. The problem I am having that the team members that I make cant have a clikable detail link.

The weird part is that I can add information to the team member but it cant be viewed and it doesn have a link. For this reason only a picture is visuable without clickthrough possibilities.

The only possibility to fix this is to link the team member to a actor or director. The problem about this that these team members arent directors or actors.

Anyone who has a sullition for this matter?

• This topic was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by abel.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,
    Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
    Now our theme have only settings to link to actor or director.
    If you want to add other link please send us your site URL and admin account.
    We’ll make a customize on your site for you!

Regards,
    HaruTheme

Hi,
    You can customize it follow these steps:
    1. Go to wp-content/plugins/haru-formota-core/includes/posttypes/ then open file teammember.php
    Go after line 183 then add this code:

array(
                            'name'        => esc_html__( 'Detail Link Insert', 'haru-formota' ),
                            'id'          => "{$prefix}_url_insert",
                            'type'        => 'url',
                            'desc'        => esc_html__( 'Link to detail insert will be override Detail Link select above','haru-formota' ),
                        ),

It will be like this: https://prnt.sc/vt8gkl
    2. Go to wp-content/plugins/haru-formota-core/templates/posttypes/teammember/ then open file carousel.php (or other depend on style you set at backend)
    Change the code in team-meta div like this:

<div class="team-meta">
                                <?php
                                    $detail_link_id = get_post_meta( get_the_ID(), 'haru_teammember_url', true );
                                    $detail_link_insert = get_post_meta( get_the_ID(), 'haru_teammember_url_insert', true );
                                ?>
                                <h5 class="team-title">
                                    <?php if ( $detail_link_id != '' || $detail_link_insert != '' ) : ?>
                                    <a href="<?php echo esc_url( ( $detail_link_insert != '' ) ? $detail_link_insert : get_permalink( $detail_link_id ) ); ?>" target="_self">
                                    <?php endif; ?>
                                        <?php the_title(); ?>
                                    <?php if ( $detail_link_id != '' || $detail_link_insert != '' ) : ?>
                                    </a>
                                    <?php endif; ?>
                                </h5>
                                <?php if( !empty(haru_get_post_meta( get_the_ID(), 'haru_teammember_position' )) ) : ?>
                                <p class="team-position">/ <?php echo haru_get_post_meta( get_the_ID(), 'haru_teammember_position', true ); ?></p>
                                <?php endif; ?>
                            </div>

It will be like this:
    https://prnt.sc/vt8hdx
    Hope this helps!

Regards,
    HaruTheme

abel
    Support Expired

Allright.

Thanks a lot!

Thanks for your feedback!

Regards,
    HaruTheme

abel
    Support Expired

I have another question where I hope you can help me with. It is regarding the videogrid that comes with the Formota theme. I would like to change the name of the category ‘’All’ (as in all videos) to Featured videos.

Is there a way to change this?

Looking forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Abel Willemse

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by abel.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,
    You can change it in:
    wp-content/plugins/haru-formota-core/templates/posttypes/video/grid.php
    You will see it on line 73:
    https://prnt.sc/vybs1s
    You can do it via child theme follow this topic:

How to customize WordPress theme using Child theme

and use this plugin to manage your files:

File Manager

Hope this helps!

Regards,
    HaruTheme

abel
    Support Expired

Thank you very much!

It workded.

I have one more question I hope you can help me with. I assume it is in the same code.

In the videogrid I would like to remove the playbutton and make the title of the video a little bigger.

Or keep the play button and set the ref for this button for the specefic videocasepage as ref.

Do you know how I could do this?

Kind regards,

Abel

Hi,
    Your image attached is too large and we can’t see it.
    You should upload your image here: https://prnt.sc/
    That’s seem you want to link play button to video detail page you can set in Theme Options -> Formota Settings -> Player -> Player Type Direct:
    https://prnt.sc/w2gxrm
    If you want to hide or increase site please follow this video:

.video-shortcode-wrapper.grid .video-content .video-list .video-item.style_1 .video-image .video-icon, .video-shortcode-ajax.grid .video-content .video-list .video-item.style_1 .video-image .video-icon, .video-shortcode-wrapper.masonry .video-content .video-list .video-item.style_1 .video-image .video-icon, .video-shortcode-ajax.masonry .video-content .video-list .video-item.style_1 .video-image .video-icon, .video-shortcode-wrapper.grid_special .video-content .video-list .video-item.style_1 .video-image .video-icon, .video-shortcode-ajax.grid_special .video-content .video-list .video-item.style_1 .video-image .video-icon {
    display: none;
    }

Bigger title will make responsive display very bad. You should keep the current size now.

Regards,
    HaruTheme

abel
    Support Expired

Great! That worked.

Thanks again.

Thanks for your feedback!
    If you like our theme please vote 5* for us to help us update it in the future.
    Thanks so much!

Regards,
    HaruTheme

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.