April 22, 2019 at 10:39 pm #3274
Thank you very much the form worked after I delete the code you specified. But after the form was successfully submitted, I didn’t see a notification in both admin email and customer email. And I have enabled the two. See them below:
Kindly help me.
Segun.April 23, 2019 at 1:41 am #3275
Please make sure your server allow send email. You can use this plugin for configure:
Hope this help!
HaruThemeApril 23, 2019 at 12:41 pm #3281
Thanks for your response. I appreciate. I have installed the form and set it up and even tested it and the test worked. But when I used the booking form, I didn’t get any notification.
Please help me fix this issue yourself. I will really appreciate it.
However, I want to ask, can’t it work like the subscription form at the footer? Because that footer form works very well, immediately it is submitted i get the email notification.
Segun.April 23, 2019 at 12:58 pm #3283
Sorry but we can support if have issue and don’t support customize to fit your work.
We already have step to step to help you customize but you need do it yourself!
However we have just checked your site and see you don’t make all changes as our suggestion. We have just do it for you and booking now is working fine!
Hope this help!
April 23, 2019 at 1:26 pm #3286
- This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by admin.
Thank you very much I am grateful.
But the email doesn’t show the complete form field information which are the first name, last name, email, phone, and the schedule dates. Here is the email notification…https://prnt.sc/nfs4eo. It’s not showing the fields that were field inApril 23, 2019 at 1:56 pm #3287
Please ignore my last question, I have fixed it.
Thank you.April 23, 2019 at 2:25 pm #3288
Thanks for your feedback!April 23, 2019 at 9:49 pm #3290
Thanks for your previous response. Many thanks.
1. Kindly help me fix the contact form, I tried to add ‘Phone’ field but could get it done properly…https://prnt.sc/nfxmf3. I want the name and the phone to be at the top while the email should be below like the subject.
2. I couldn’t download the type of icons you used in this section…https://prnt.sc/nfy8kj. The folder I downloaded didn’t have the type of icons you used. I attached one of them. There’s no PNG file in the folder. Please how can I get the images downloaded in PNG format.
3. On the shop page, some products have longer boxes while some are short….https://prnt.sc/nfyg1i. I tried to edit the short description text so that all of them can align like the towels. Please help me fix it to be short boxes like the towels.
4. I want to change the menu bar colour,
footer colour and the background colour. I tried to use the colour color scheme in Theme Options but is not working. Where can I change the colours please?
5. How can I change the Blog header’s background colour…https://prnt.sc/nfza1a
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.April 24, 2019 at 2:00 am #3292
Thanks for your feedback!
First of all we’ll have only tutorial and you will do it yourself to customize as you want. And some of your questions is basic use of WordPress and you can find it easy by Google Search.
1. You need change it in Contact Form like this: http://prntscr.com/ng15hb
2. You can search icon here: https://www.flaticon.com/search?word=gift (you can search the word paper plane, bookmark, user)
3. You should remove product short description here: http://prntscr.com/ng1aa9
4. About menu color we made 2 pre as light and dark and if you want to customize you can follow this video to change any element you want: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnOxXtfrkgq92wgqJCBi55g/videos?view_as=subscriber
(Video named How to customize CSS of HTML element)
If you see in Color Scheme it will have some main color (not all color because in design maybe have too much color different)
You need edit Footer and change background with WP Bakery: http://prntscr.com/ng1c30
More docs you can see here: https://kb.wpbakery.com/
5. You can change blog (archive background here): http://prntscr.com/ng1cn9
6. We see you are using Header Sidebar please follow this to make it on all pages: https://harutheme.com/forums/topic/how-to-set-header-sidebar-on-all-pages-in-harutheme/
P/s: Almost your issue already have in our document and tutorial, please check it carefully.
Thanks so much!
HaruThemeApril 24, 2019 at 11:10 am #3293
Thank you for your response.
The solution you gave me does not have a phone field. What I need is a phone field that will styled like your own.
Please assist me on this. Thank youApril 24, 2019 at 11:15 am #3294April 24, 2019 at 9:45 pm #3295
Thanks for your comprehensive response.
1. How can I change the icons colours to the colours that I like. How did you make your own colours to be green?
2. I setup a subscriber form and integrate it with Mailchimp but is giving me error message. And I have also fully setup Mailchimp on the site using the API key.
Thank you.April 25, 2019 at 4:19 am #3296
1. We added code to help you get phone number style:
2. About color of Icon we used photoshop to change it. https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/free-trial-download.html
3. You can find document for Mail chimp setup here:
Hope this help!
HaruThemeApril 25, 2019 at 8:48 am #3298
Indeed I am grateful for your support. They worked fine now.
1. On mobile, the slide text is clumpsy…https://prnt.sc/ngmja3. how can I separate them please.
3. How do I add recaptcha to the contact form please?
Thank you.April 25, 2019 at 9:01 am #3301
I have added both the site and secret recaptcha keys but is still not showing on the contact form
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.