- This topic is empty.
March 19, 2020 at 9:50 am #5147
Hi all customer,
When you use CMS WordPress – the most popular CMS to build your website and got some issues with Pages speed (slow) when load your site?
In this tutorial we’ll help you check speed of your website, find the reasons and also fixed them to make your site load more faster.
1. Check speed of your site:
Have many site to check your website speed like Google Page Speed: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/
However in this tutorial we’ll use an other site to check it with more details in result. That’s GTmetrix: https://gtmetrix.com/
2. Find the reason
You can see in the result after check. Have some types of Page Speed as: Server, Images, Content, JS
2.1. Page Speed result
2.2. YSlow result
The Page Speed reason with lowest Grade will display at top of the result and you need to fix it.
3. How to increase Page Speed of WordPress
3.1. Fix as suggestion of GTmetrix
As you see on the result above you will have some Type of Page Speed
- SERVER type: you need fix it by install it on your server, if you are using shared hosting you should contact your hosting provider change it for you.
- IMAGES type: you can install this plugin to optimize image: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-smushit/
- JS, CSS type: you should combine it use this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/autoptimize/
- CONTENT type: almost site have high grade with this
3.2. Installed plugin or manual optimize
You also can install Cache plugin to increase speed of your site:
- Install cache plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/w3-total-cache/
- Optimize images before upload: https://imagecompressor.com/
- Check plugin not used or not necessary and delete, remove
4. If you are using shared Hosting
You can try to change to VPS on Digital Ocean with Plesk Control manager via our referral link below:
Here is topic tutorial for setup: https://harutheme.com/forums/topic/how-to-setup-vps-use-plesk-on-digital-ocean/
This is simple tutorial to help you optimize your site and increase speed of your site using CMS WordPress. If you have more tips and tricks to increase Page Speed of your site please comment below.
Thanks for your reading.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.