November 18, 2020 at 5:03 pm #7848
I have tried to import Demo ‘home8’ but it didn’t import it correctly. I have meet all requirement such to have proper PHP setting. Would you advise how to import demo properly?
Here is login info:
- This topic was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by sjtechnology.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.November 19, 2020 at 1:06 am #7854This reply has been marked as private.November 19, 2020 at 9:41 pm #7865This reply has been marked as private.November 20, 2020 at 12:41 am #7869
Sorry but we already imported Revolution Slider for you.
Has you just reset and import it again?
That’s seem have issue and it make Revolution Slider can’t import automatic.
You can import Revolution Slider manually follow step 5 in this topic:
Hope this helps!
HaruThemeNovember 20, 2020 at 2:54 pm #7870
Apparently there is bug in the theme which doesn’t import data properly.
Also the menu didnt appear correctly either.
Would you please import theme correctly with all sliders and proper menu and content?
I have tried 3-4 time and every time is missing something.
Thank youNovember 20, 2020 at 3:02 pm #7872
1. We already imported demo data for you. So if you reset it you should import it again. (We imported 2 times)
2. The issue here from your server settings. Many customer can import demo data without any issues.
3. When import demo data we don’t import slider on all pages because have many slider and it can cause server crash increase. (you can follow import manually topic to get all of them)
4. With menu in your case it already imported, you need go to Appearance -> Menus to set Location
5. All content already imported. If homepage doesn’t set you can go to Settings -> Reading to set it.
Hope this helps!
HaruThemeNovember 20, 2020 at 8:51 pm #7873
Under you page you have advertise “One Click Demo Installation” it is false advertisement.
I wanted to see different Homepage demo to decide which one has better look and design.
I have reset WP to import demo again but it does not import correctly.
Would you install slider and setup Home8 correctly.
Thank youNovember 20, 2020 at 8:56 pm #7874
The link you provided for “How to Import Demo Manual WordPress theme” it is half MAC and half window. I couldn’t find the file you are referring in download file.
Also there is note in your page saying that you have limited support. If you have limited amount of support. You need to put it up in your page at themeforest.net.
Thank youNovember 21, 2020 at 3:39 pm #7876
1. In our demo have 5 home pages. There are some extra Homepage and it’s not include in our theme description. You don’t need to reset database then import again. You can go to All pages and find Home you want to view.
2. All other customer can get demo data import working, As we already said the issue from your server. It’s OK but the issue is resolved then you continue break it about support multiple times for one issue.
3. About Folder structure did you read this carefully? https://prnt.sc/vnf2wy
The folder path is example please read tutorial carefully.
4. We’ll import demo data for you, please choose the Homepage you will use and don’t change anymore.
HaruThemDecember 30, 2020 at 6:38 am #8099admindpsSupported
Yes. this theme demo importer having problem.
I have premium hosting and can install any theme but this
Please help me outDecember 30, 2020 at 6:40 am #8100
The customer create this topic already can import demo data.
We also replied to you via email.
Please check it.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.