Home Forums Themes Support Formota Menu and CSS issues

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    coracao
    Supported

Hi there!

I have three questions, in fact:

1. I am trying to customize the menu in my Formota website, mainly getting rid of the line under each item in the menu. Is it possible through the theme or should I use CSS for that?

2. Another thing bugging about the menu is that, when I enter the website, whenever I place the mouse cursor over the header, it displays a white bar and the menu items disappear. Is there any way of getting rid of that bar as well?

2. The plugin “Less & scss PHP Compilers”, mentioned on the documentation, did not come with the theme, like the other required plugins, and I can’t find it anywhere. How should I proceed if I’m interested in using CSS?

Thank you for your attention! I’m really enjoying the theme so far!

Hi,
    Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
    About your questions we can answer as below:
    1. You can use custom CSS and add it in Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS:
    2. Can you please send us admin account. We’ll login and check the issue for you. You can see on our demo it’s working fine now.
    3. This plugin already in required plugins when you active our theme. Or you can get it from here:

Less PHP Compiler

Regards,
    HaruTheme

coracao
    Supported
    This reply has been marked as private.
    coracao
    Supported
    This reply has been marked as private.
    coracao
    Supported

I would also like you to remove the Instagram icon on the Haru Image Gallery shortcode, the icon that appears when the mouse cursor is over the grid on each picture! Thanks!

Hi,
    Thanks for your feedback.
    We have just checked your site and you should add this custom CSS code for Logo:

header.haru-main-header .header-logo img {
    max-height: 120px;
    }

Because you use onepage and it will cause all menu item is current menu item and it will have primary color (red). To remove underline you can use this code:

header.haru-main-header .haru-header-nav-wrap .header-navigation .menu-wrap .haru-main-menu > li > a:before {
    display: none;
    }

The code for menu item onepage:

header.haru-main-header .haru-header-nav-wrap .header-navigation .menu-wrap .haru-main-menu li.current-menu-item > a {
    color: #d33; // You can change to other color
    }

You also can turn off Header On Slideshow to get background of menu always is white:
    http://prntscr.com/ogmq7i
    Or edit Homepage and change in Page Settings:
    http://prntscr.com/ogmqhe
    To remove instagram icon please use this CSS code:

.images-gallery-shortcode-wrap.grid .images-list .image-item .slide-item .image-meta i {
    display: none;
    }

Here is video to help you change CSS of any element:

Hope this help!

Best regards,
    HaruTheme

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by admin.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.