Home Forums Themes Support Formota Photography portfolio

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Is it possible to create a photography page to display a set of pictures as a portfolio with this theme?

Hi,
    In our theme doesn’t support portfolio gallery with filter.
    However You can use shortcode Haru Gallery Creative like this:

Home 1

You can see images gallery at bottom of Home 1.
    Hope this help you!

Best regards,
    HaruTheme

Awww man. How bout is there any way I can put the pics in the video section page with the Haru creative gallery but remove the play button from the thumbnail cover?

Hi,
    You can do it easy by custom CSS code.
    Can you create Videos section? We’ll help you hide play button on the thumbnail.
    Please describe it with screenshot and upload it to:
    https://prnt.sc/
    We’ll try do it for you!

Regards,
    HaruTheme

Hi Haru, would appreciate if you can tell me how to do it as I will be creating multiple folders/videos to do it in the future!

Hi,
    Example with this video page:

Videos Grid

We added custom CSS code to hide it in Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS:

.video-shortcode-wrapper.grid .video-content .video-list .video-item .video-image .video-icon, .video-shortcode-wrapper.masonry .video-content .video-list .video-item .video-image .video-icon, .video-shortcode-wrapper.grid_special .video-content .video-list .video-item .video-image .video-icon {
    	display: none!important;
    }

http://prntscr.com/lu9ikp
    Similar you can hide other element by follow this video tutorial to style HTML element:

Hope this help you!

Best regards,
    HaruTheme

Hi Guys,

I would like to add the thumbnail play back button back again. As it takes too many clicks to view the video now. Appreciate your help !

Hi,
    If you want to display button again you can remove the code above.

Regards,
    HaruTheme

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.