Home Forums Themes Support Circle Play video icon not showing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    theartofus
    Supported

Hi,
    I have a problem with the video. They can be played, but there is no way to see the icon of the play button. Do you know how to solve this?

Example link:

Marcos y Veronica – Resumen

Thanks!

• This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by theartofus.

Hi,
    Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
    That’s seem have some issue with config of your server and it cause this issue.
    If you can manage your .htaccess file you can try to fix it follow this tutorial:

(It’s working fine on Safari now: https://prnt.sc/txgynf)
    If you can’t do it please go to Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS and add this code:

.haru-single-video .single-content .single-wrapper article .post-wrapper .single-video-main .video-image .video-icon .view-video-button:before, 
    .haru-single-video .single-content .single-wrapper article .post-wrapper .single-video-main .video-image .video-icon .video-player-direct:before {
        content: "\f04b";
        font-weight: 900;
        font-family: 'Font Awesome 5 Free';
        font-size: 30px;
    }

Hope this help!

Regards,
    HaruTheme

theartofus
    Supported

Hi! Thanks for your answer. I can manage the .htaccess file of my server but I cannot see the link of the tutorial you have posted. The additional css solution doesn’t work for me.

Thanks!

theartofus
    Supported

Ok, I’ve solved it by adding the css code with the plugin “Custom CSS and JavaScript
    Developer Edition”

Thank you very much! It’s a pleasure buying your products.

theartofus
    Supported

I’ve another problem, I think it’s related. In the mobile version I cannot see the “+” and “-” symbols in the menu (even in safari mobile). I have attached the capture. Can you help me with that? Thank you very much.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    theartofus
    Supported

Now I’ve fixed them all by disabling a plugin that didn’t work in the right way. Thanks for your help and sorry for the mess.

Thanks for your feedback!

Regards,
    HaruTheme

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.