Home Forums Themes Support Pricom Slider Revolution

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Carlos
    Supported

Good morning, it turns out that I installed a plugin to optimize the images and update the woocommerce version, I don’t know what I did wrong because the revolution slider that was on the home page now shows the error that I send you in the attached image error and it is not displayed in the home page, I have uninstalled plugins but it still does not appear, I do not know if it is possible to help me, because the slide is created within the slider, the slides exist but I do not know why it does not appear. I thank you very much for your collaboration on what I should do to make it appear again. Good day.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,
    Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
    That’s seems you installed a demo then choose another Demo later.
    With this issue you need to import Revolution Slider demo data manually here:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1D43Qcav8wmi9J_t3pzQMTl-1KWo5HcYi?usp=sharing
    You can download slider you want to import then go here and choose Import Manually:
    https://mibotilito.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=revslider
    You also need to update theme & plugins to the latest version follow this topic:

How to update WordPress theme Automatic from ThemeForest

Hope this helps!

Regards,
    HaruTheme

Carlos
    Supported

Good afternoon, I have done the process of importing it manually and although it imports successfully when I mount the shortcode inside the home page as seen in the attached image it is not displayed, it is not shown, it can be edited without problem but the page does not sample. I did the theme update, and it doesn’t even show the slide. I don’t know what else to do… Could you review or give me other support with this. I thank you very much

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,
    We selected our original Slider and it’s working fine.
    It means you set something wrong and it cause the issue.
    The easiest solution in this case is import our original Slider and change to your content.
    We don’t know what did you do in this case to debug it.

Regards,
    HaruTheme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.