Home Forums Themes Support Formota Use Tags instead of Categories with Haru Videos

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    roundtablepost
    Supported

Hi there,

Is there a way I can modify Haru Videos to be able to use any videos with a Tag that matches NAME?

The issue I have is that on the homepage I show all of the Videos categorised as Feature Documentaries together but on the ‘Artist’ page I want to show only the Feature Documentaries that Jack Jones has worked on. If I create a second category then on the homepage they appear as “TITLE / Feature Documentary, Jack Jones” which isn’t what I need.

I feel this can be solved by using Tags for each Artist instead.

Video IDs would be too time-consuming with so many staff.

Cheers,
    Jack

Hi,
    Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
    About your question now Haru Videos shortcode doesn’t support select Videos from Tags.
    However we’ll research and update it later because it need add too much code to make it work.
    In your case you can create category for ‘Actor’ and display on His page or you also can use select source from his Video IDs like this: https://prnt.sc/sk33z5
    Because you can choose category to Display. So you can don’t choose new ‘Actor’ category at Homepage.
    Hope this help!

Regards,
    HaruTheme

roundtablepost
    Supported

Thank you for your response, that would be great if you could take a look.

Where we need to assign multiple people to projects category it’s a bit long to use Video IDs each time.

I will take a look at the ‘Actor’ profiles and see if I can modify how I need to modify it.

Let me know if you think you can do the Tags and on what sort of timescale – I understand you have other priorities though!

Hi,
    Now we are developing an other WordPress theme and will noticed about filter by tag:

Home 1

If you want add more field or modify fields you can follow this topic:

How to add new Metabox to Circle Single Video, Film, Actor or Director

You can add any field of Actor to fit your purpose. Hope this help!

Regards,
    HaruTheme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.