Home Forums Plugins Support Vidi – Video WordPress plugin Video Does Not Attach To Channel On First Upload

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    grpetz
    Supported

Hello Haru. Here’s my steps to reproduce this problem.

I have my channel created, this was created through the front-end submission form.

I go to the video submit page and upload video selecting the category, tags and then attaching the video to my channel using the “+” and it transfers over to the right side to show it attached.

I then upload the video and it says successfully uploaded.

When I go to my videos, the video is showing correctly that it uploaded.

However, when I go to my channel it does not show the video is attached to it.

I have to go into my channel, and choose edit channel, and then attach it there using the “+” sign.

This time after saving the channel from the edit channel page, the video is now attached.

So in summary: The video is not attaching the first time with the video upload.

Can you please check into this and let me know of a fix. Thank you.

grpetz
    Supported

I also noticed another problem. I created a second video channel under the same user account. Then I uploaded one video to that channel from video submit page.

When I visit that new channel on the “my-channels” page it shows 5 videos attached to it, which were videos that were attached to my other channel.

It should only show 1 video attached to the new channel.

Hi,
    Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
    Sorry but currently we don’t have effort to develop new feature.
    You can create a refund request here: https://themeforest.net/refund_requests/new
    and choose other plugin.

Regards,
    HaruTheme

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.