Home Forums Themes Support Frames Why can’t I import simple demo content In 2024.

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AngelT242
    Supported

Good day,

I hope this message finds you well. I recently purchased one of your themes and have encountered an issue that I hope to resolve with your assistance. Despite following the provided instructions for importing the demo content, the process seems to be stuck. The import process initiates, but it does not progress beyond the loading phase; it simply keeps spinning indefinitely without displaying any error messages.

This issue is particularly concerning considering the cost of the theme, and it is currently hindering my production schedule. I would greatly appreciate your prompt support to resolve this matter as soon as possible.

Thank you for your attention to this issue. I look forward to your swift response and a resolution to my problem.

Best regards,
    Angelus

Hi,
    Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
    Because importing demo data will download a lot of data & images, you need to check the PHP settings of your server.
    We already suggestion this:

max_execution_time=360
    max_input_time=360
    max_input_vars=4000
    memory_limit=256M
    post_max_size=128M
    upload_max_filesize=128M
    output_buffering=4096

If you can’t import demo data you can follow this topic:

How to Import Demo Manual WordPress theme

or

How to Import Demo Manual WordPress theme

If it still doesn’t work please send us your site URL & an admin account and Homepage you want to import. We’ll check the issue for you.

Here is the document: https://document.harutheme.com/teespace/
    If you have other issues please search on our forum first for the quick solutions.
    Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
    HaruTheme

AngelT242
    Supported

Y’all can close this ticket. I already figured this out.

Thanks for your feedback!

Regards,
    HaruTheme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.