Home › Forums › Themes Support › Circle › Widget and Master Color Change Not Working
- This topic has 19 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 11 months ago by admin.
March 30, 2020 at 11:47 am #5277
I have purchased the Circle theme which no matter what I do to the following, no amends reflect the LIVE website.
1. Color throughout the website theme changed from orange yet effect not seen in LIVE
2. In Widgets I’ve updated my Instagram account yet theme one still there.
Can you please explain why this might be?
ThanksMarch 30, 2020 at 2:22 pm #5282
Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
We have just checked your site but we forgot to insert admin user account.
Here is document for Circle: https://document.harutheme.com/circle/
1. To change color Scheme you need install Less & SCSS Compiler and Enable Less Compiler option. More detail please follow video tutorial:
(How to change color scheme)
2. Can you tell us where you want to change. Now to manage Footer please follow this topic: https://harutheme.com/forums/topic/how-to-manage-footer-in-harutheme/
if you want to change gallery Footer you can select image gallery shortcode to edit.
If you want to use Instagram feed in Footer you can use this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/instagram-feed/ and edit footer to dislay it.
In our theme have a notice that Page Options will override Theme Options. You can understand more about it follow this topic:https://harutheme.com/forums/topic/why-theme-options-doesnt-apply-changes/
You also can add any field to your video follow this topic tutorial: https://harutheme.com/forums/topic/add-new-metabox-circle-single-video-film-actor-director/
Hope this helps!
HaruThemeMarch 30, 2020 at 3:38 pm #5286
I seriously do not understand a word of your instructions that are quite confusing and muddled up.
1. Instagram feed; I have Widget installed that came with your theme – why does it not work when I changed this widget to my username so it pulls my photos from Instagram. Why do I need a separate plugin!! I don’t want to change the style of your theme or plugins as I quite love everything that is there already – I will just update with my info!
2. With colours, again why do I need to install some plugin again to change obvious thing such as Theme color from your ORANGE to i.e. BLUE or RED to appear throughout the website / on buttons etc
All above are straightforward things that SHOULD work without this complex stuff you’re sending; area to change color and instagram widgets are there in your THEME options but yet don’t work when I amend. Help!
OggiMarch 30, 2020 at 3:44 pm #5287
Thanks for your feedback!
1. You forgot send your username when login.
2. We already tell you send us the page you are using Instagram
3. The plugin already required when you install our theme. All other customer can easy change it too. You need read the description of option.
We think this instruction is easy enough for you.
The video tutorial already have these steps.
HaruThemeMarch 30, 2020 at 3:46 pm #5288
username was oggitomic
http://www.oggitomic.com/2020/wp-admin is website
My Instagram is https://www.instagram.com/oggitomicpictures/
Can you help fix this.
RegardsMarch 30, 2020 at 3:49 pm #5290
Please read our reply carefully to change color.March 30, 2020 at 3:58 pm #5291
About Footer Instagram you can follow this: https://prnt.sc/rpkdxg
Please follow our document and instruction to customize theme.
HaruThemeMarch 30, 2020 at 4:02 pm #5292
Wait, I need LIVE instagram feed not some random uploaded images you have there – how can we achieve this that it pulls my instagram feed LIVE.
RegardsMarch 30, 2020 at 4:08 pm #5293
You can follow this video to do it:
Hope this help!
HaruThemeMarch 30, 2020 at 4:11 pm #5294
I don’t really want to change your amazing footer as its quite good what’s there now – the question is;
1. How can I / you add Instagram ELEMENT within WPBakery so that I can just drop that in your current setup within theme.
OggiMarch 30, 2020 at 4:16 pm #5295
Sorry but that’s seem you always don’t read our reply carefully.
The current gallery shortcode you can set any images you want.
We also send the video tutorial if you want to display Instagram images automatic.
WP Instagram plugin is widget and our solution in video is the best solution.
Please check it.
Also you should read the document carefully to make work more quickly.
HaruThemeMarch 30, 2020 at 4:20 pm #5296
Well I am SORRY for not understanding your very confusing English instructions that are quite frankly, confusing. I do read them but they are not simple.
Can you please add LIVE instagram feed to my footer and I will change it to different account i.e. https://www.instagram.com/oggitomicpictures/
Help is appreciated as I seriously can’t understand your very long sentences without clear instructions.
Also I see you’ve changed my theme color to Blue – thank you! I have just tried to change it to RED and AGAIN nothing happens, see attached. I need to know where do you change colours so that it works!March 30, 2020 at 4:22 pm #5297March 30, 2020 at 4:22 pm #5299
Please follow the instruction!
We’ll support if our theme have bugs. In this case it don’t have bugs and you don’t follow the document!
HaruThemeMarch 30, 2020 at 4:25 pm #5300
I follow the instructions BUT you are not answering my questions:
1. Why can’t colours change from RED to BLUE or ORANGE to BLACK within Theme Options; I’ve done it AND nothing reflects so THAT IS A BUG!
2. Footer Instagram is three of your images and NOT instagram feed therefore is a bug and misleading; I asked to add instagram LIVE feed and you keep telling me the same; read instructions that are very confusing and therefore is a BUG.
If you can’t help like other theme developers HELP then I want my money back/refund.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.