Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Home Forums Themes Support Myha Woocommerce error and WPBakery update

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Surfi89
    Support Expired

Hello,

My customers (not all of them) are getting an error when they try to finish their purchase on my shop with Woocommerce and Myha theme installed. They get the error with the two different payment methods I have, and with different browsers. What happens to them is that when they press on the payment button, the page goes up and they get the “!” symbol in a red circle without any error message, so I cannot figure out where does this error come from. Do you have any idea how can I see what error they are getting and how to fix it?
    I will attach a screenshot of the error if it is for help.

And by the way, I would like to know if there is any way to update WPBakery to the latest version (6.4.0) as I have the 6.3.0 version and it is telling me to update the plugin but I cannot.

Thank you

• This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Surfi89.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,
    Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
    1. About your issue with payment now your site is not in English, so we can’t understand it.
    Please send us your site URL, admin account and steps to get the issue above.
    You can read how to setup WooCommerce payment here:

WooCommerce Payments Start Up Guide

2. About WP Bakery you can’t update it direct because you don’t have purchase code.
    You need update it via our theme package follow this topic:

How to update WordPress theme Automatic from ThemeForest

(However it have just update and We’ll update WP Bakery asap and will have a notice).
    Or you can download it direct here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1r7CIrioSlMl7tjjWs-eH2PcyfIJf0fo5?usp=sharing
    Hope this helps!

Regards,
    HaruTheme

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.