Home Forums Themes Support TeeSpace Woocommerce notifications

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Woof
    Supported

Hi! I have lost my design of the woocommerce notifications that I made with the elementor widget after the last theme update. Also, when trying to redo them with elementor it doesn’t work, the changes I apply in the settings are not reflected, any idea how to solve it and be able to configure them again from elementor and not in the custom css tab? Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Woof
    Supported

I tried with the option “Regenerated Files & Data and Sync Library in elementor”, but not work.

Hi,
    Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
    This issue happen when WooCommerce update to the latest version (8.5.0). They updated HTML structure of these elements.
    https://prnt.sc/mdv-BUr3tt1i
    We’ll update the new version to resolve the issue in the next some days.
    Please checking and if still have more issues, please report here. We’ll check and resolve it asap.

Regards,
    HaruTheme

Woof
    Supported

Great! I look forward to the update to fix this. I will be on the lookout for more errors. Regards!

Thanks for your feedback!
    We are testing and will update in this weekend.

Regards,
    HaruTheme

Woof
    Supported

Hi! again. I have updated to the latest Version 1.3.5 – January 24, 2024, which fixes CSS errors in WooCommerce, but it still does not work. It broke the design I had in the Woocomerce news section and it won’t let me make any changes with the Elementor notices widget, the changes I apply in the configuration are not reflected. I need to solve this asap. Regards!

Attachments:

Hi,
    Thanks for contacting us and choosing our product!
    If you installed any cache plugin, please clear cache to see changes.
    If you already changed Primary Color in Theme Options you need to rebuild CSS file again by click Save Theme Options again.
    Hope this helps!

Regars,
    HaruTheme

Woof
    Supported

Hi,
    I have followed the steps you indicated. Part of the problem has been corrected, however, I still cannot modify it with the woocommerce notice widget in Elementor. Before it worked perfectly. I attach an image as an example. no applied change is reflected.

Attachments:

Hi,
    Please clarify your question with more detail.
    Are you using Elementor Pro? Please send example with your site URL.
    So we can check it for you.
    Currently our theme use Free version and we haven’t checked with Pro version.

Regards,
    HaruTheme

Woof
    Supported

Hi,
    I customized the Woocomerce notices with the WooCommerce notices widget from Elementor pro, located within: template>site settings> Woocommerce>notices. Before updating the theme and Woocomerce it worked perfectly.

site: https://woofi.es/

Regards!

Hi,
    We have just checked your site from Frontend and it use default HTML layout from WooCommerce.
    Can you send us a WordPress admin account to login and check and step by step to setup and get your issue. Example: go to what screen on the dashboard, click where to setup,…
    So we can check it for you.
    Also please make sure that Elementor widget already updated for the latest version of WooCommerce.

Regards,
    HaruTheme

Woof
    Supported

Hi! I found this topic, is a problem from Elementor, hope they fix this asap.

https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/24862

Thanks for your help!

Thanks for your feedback!
    It seems Elementor haven’t updated for compatible with the latest version of WooCommerce.

Regards,
    HaruTheme

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.